Sunday 17 January 2010

OH SHIT

Hmm I feel pretty scared right now, as of this week i've been experiencing a couple strange things in my house, i'll start with the other night;

Sleeping peacefully when im suddenly awoken by the drop of paper, the paper was sitting on top of my printer, on my desk, on the floor, so sure no big deal but it was a pretty big leap to not fall on my desk but the floor instead, so I feel abit wierd but just try to go back to sleep, and as im laying there swear to you I hear a voice shout as if it's right next to me, and at that point I jump up to turn the light on and look around my room because im pretty shook now. But of course there's nothing in my room so I just talk myself out of it and try again to go to sleep. And as I lay there I can hear noises coming from outside as usual. Next day in the morning I did see that my window was open a small amount, however I thought it was closed the whole night, I would have noticed the curtains move, so in no way was it open enough to have strong enough wind come in to blow the paper around and for the neighbors to be loud enough to sound as if they're right next to me.

So that was odd, but I got over it and put it down to being half asleep. But then today, a sunny sunday afternoon, the family all out food shopping, me chilling in front of the TV catching up on Big Brother, music playing from the kitchen, all cool; and as im watching the show I hear some strange breathing noise, like someone keeps heavily exhaling from their nose really quickly, at first im confused thinking its the TV, so I pause the TV and the breathing still continues, it sounds like its in the room with me, and its not me, the window isnt even open either. So im sat there listening and then it stops, I don't feel too scared because its so bright out, just abit odd. I then forget about the noises, turn the TV off and go into the kitchen to do the dishes, when I hear a noise from the door so im thinking my mum is back from food shopping, so im standing there waiting to hear her call me but there's nothing, there's no one there; so I continue the dishes and I hear it again and check the door once more, and still, just me in the house.

NOW IM FEELING FREAKED OUT AS I START THINKING OF ALL THE WIERD THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN OCCURING RECENTLY.

but its only around 3pm and its so bright out. I walk into the living room to just stand and listen confused, and i can hear a humming, I look around and the Wii is on, everything else off, and ya know, the hum on gaming systems is quite loud, I should have noticed that earlier, and also no one had been playing Wii today.

So here I am now blogging about it because im so confused, im hoping its just me being really sensitive to sounds of the street, forgetting things, and the wind. But I dunno, i've seen strange things before, and having watched Paranormal Activity and having it running over in my head now really doesn't help. 
So all I can say now is, incase im found dead in the near future, atleast my experiences have been evidenced.

1 comments:

mariel said...

ah sheesh dude i'd crap myself