Wednesday 6 January 2010

HELLOS AND ALL THAT

Well hello, this seems to be my third blog, and one that im actually going to try and keep up to date with, i think that should be my new years resolution, or am i too late to be making one? whatevs ill try it anyway.

SPEAK HER BOX

I was stumped for names so i looked around my room, what did i see? I saw these kick-ass afro men speakers with speakers for afros, so hey speakers, we're getting somewhere! which led me to speakerbox for a name, or more Speakerboxxx as in Outkast's rap guys album, the other one The Love Below, now that album was DECENT, but a simple web address of speakerbox was already taken, and might i add not updated since 2005 i think, such a waste. So thought id change it up abit, im female right, so speak her box, geddit? haha, altho, it also sounds kinda wrong, like someone who speaks to their vagina....

1 comments:

Larry said...

testing testing