Saturday 16 January 2010

KAISHIA'S EAR

Well my stomach feels abit groggy, but there's no headache or extreme tiredness, so all in all, pretty good. Last night me, kaishia, emma and her friend Mark went to this bar/club in Kensington called Opal, I suspected it would be shit, because Kensington is full of rich old twats and shitty commercial music, and the name Opal, which is ya kno, a granny stone.

So we met at Emma's to start drinking coz we're cheap and ghetto, emma was up for getting wasted tonight because she was super nervous for her male friend who decided to tag along with us, but hey, he doesnt drink and has a car, can i get a T-A-X-I! is all im thinking, brilliant. So we get to the bar and its pretty tiny in there, theres a dance floor too with a couple oldies getting down with there bad selves, so we just plonk ourselves down some seats, best thing is our bags didnt get checked so we got away with taking our alcohol inside, coz u know what West London is like with their prices. 

So as I thought, the place is pretty shit, 3 people dancing, shitty music and an awkward atmosphere, oh and there's this 30 year old guy whos probably on Ecstacy but he's mad fun because he keeps coming back over to us to give us high fives. But anyway me and kaish decide to make the most of the night and go bust some moves on the dancefloor, alcohol having kicked in. And the next thing theres this SWARM of oriental asians (not the hot sort tho) entering the club and I don't really know how but next thing me and kaish are dancing with them, and then theres this one in a suit who keeps coming to dance with me and his friend tells me its his birthday, so heres me dashing away from him every 5 minutes to escape the whole, im NOT ur birthday present kinda thing, so anyway thats funny; but then every time I leave kaish she keeps getting sandwiched with asians, and then one is following her to sit down next to her to whisper sweet nothings into her ear...im so jealous of this guy right now! But anyways once he leaves we find out from Kaishia he was kissing/licking her ear! amazing! thats 2 guys now that have done that to her. I've never really checked out kaishias ears but they must be doing something right!

hmm well that wasnt amazingly exciting, but it was fun which is strange for me to enjoy going out, so yeah, me and kaish had a good night, don't know about the rest.


And here's just 2 pretty pictures I found surfing around DA





Thats all folks/only barry x

1 comments:

mariel said...

lol kaishia's ear must have some amazing aphrodisiac-al qualities. its like a hypno ear driving men crazy.