Tuesday 2 February 2010

BARCELONA

Barcelona was fun, the kingston people are cool and im alot more pleased now i don't feel so tied down to 1 group of people there, i can drift about everyone, sorta. But in no way does it compare to holidays with the fam, (spain year 9 remains my favourite holiday, Croyde, Portugal). So I took my camera with me, not the chunky beast of a D90, but my Fuji, which i have to mention, why the fuck does it only take pictures at 72dpi ? i mean i can barely tell the difference but i feel like im being conned (side note: how do u spell coned? conned? just doesnt look right) So here's my favourite pictures from Barcelona (i posted them on fb, but fb is gay, so ill post them here too)




1- some big fancy house designed by Gaudi, everything in there has round edges, its nice, but i was more interested in the chandelier / 2- in a train station, i love the kind of photos where it looks like ur peering into someones life, plus the colours help / 3- beach, the sun was going down the the waves were bad ass at this time / 4- some fat street where there was water features on the road, the sun as so nice that day / 5- i have a thing about trains, they just look really cool to me, especially these fancy spanish trains we werent even supposed to be on and almost got lost in barelona with.

2 comments:

mariel said...

those photos are SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK. wow i love them. straight up I want the train station guy on canvas. that'd be so dope.

Larry said...

yeah! its super grainy tho